Parenting the Love and Logic Way®
A NEWLY REVISED parenting program designed by the Love and Logic Institute and facilitated by Dawn Alitz, Minister of Faith Formation at Our Savior's Lutheran Church.
- “How do I get them out of bed in time to catch the school bus?”
- “How can I stop my children from bickering and fighting?”
- “How do I get my children to help with the chores without an argument?”
- “Is there a way to discipline my toddler in public without creating a scene?”
- “How can I get my teenage daughter to come home at the agreed-upon time?”
- “How do I get him to stop spitting his peas and whining at dinner?”
- And many other day-to-day parenting challenges…
This parenting program is designed to give you practical skills that can be used immediately!
Dates: Mondays in October (1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th) 2012
Time: 6:00 – 7:30 pm
Location: Our Savior’s Lutheran Church, 1616 W Olive St., Stillwater, MN
Cost: $10 per family for materials
Childcare: Free for children up through 5th Grade
LADC class: Optional for 3-5 yr olds. Similar themes and activities for children while parents attend the Love and Logic class. $25 per family.